Did you work at Sheffield Twist Drill, Summerfield Street

My Auntie worked at Twist Drill in the 1960's, her name was Helen Shand, but we always called her Auntie Cordy.

my dad worked there in fluting frank barker. got me a job when i left school in 1970, end up on tool +cutter grinders name mick.

I remember Frankie Woof-Woof as Kevin Smith used to call him.

Do anyone of you remember colin marshall?

I remember Colin, big hair and skinny but a really nice lad. Is he a relation/friend?

My grandad used to work a twist drill his name was Maurice Baxter. He met my grandma there her name was Rose Ware. I can remember them telling me tales of a guy called 'little Billy' they used to pick him up and hang him by his coller onto coat hooks and cover him with a coat for a joke.

Does anyone recall any of these names?

Did little billy work on the Roll Forge (Bill Aistrop)

My mum (Doris) worked in the offices for years in the 60's & 70's, she loved working there.

An old mate of mine (Dennis Mansel) worked 'man & boy' in the stores until they shut the place down.

My Dad worked at Sheffield Twist Drill - His name was Tony Day and I belive he retired around 13 years ago right before they movd the firm to another location. he is still going strong and lives in Halfway

worked at dormer 31 years,with Tony Day,Brown brothers,the 2 Steve Taylors and many more.Had some great times socially.

worked at dormer 31 years,with Tony Day,Brown brothers,the 2 Steve Taylors and many more.Had some great times socially.

can you reveal your name then,will ask steve if he remembers you,are you going out tonight with them all,think they are going to town.

Does anyone remember any of the electricians at STD ? What a fine bunch of highly skilled blokes, keeping the machines working to a high standard, both days and nights, and they produced a cracking 5 a side football team too.

My name is Brian,Steve will know me,havnt seen him in a while though.

My name is Brian,Steve will know me,havnt seen him in a while though.

your not brian who lived in ecclesfield are you?