Its that upgrade time again?

its that upgrade time again?

had the htc desire last 2 years, and been impressed, but feels old now, and its that time, so again i ask,

whats the best phone out there?

htc

iphone

samsung

what

Based on what I've seen hardware/software wise, the best handset out there is the HTC One X. I was really looking forward to what Samsung had to offer, but it was a little disappointing.

I'm waiting to see what the next Nexus phone has. Along with Majel :D

Samsung 3 will be out soon or the htc one phones

From what I can see the Samsung Galaxy SIII which comes out at the end of this month (you can pre-order now) will be by far and away the best on the market for some time to come.

Quad core, NFC, fantastic screen, 4G compliant... I'd love one of them, but I'm still well within contract sadly :(

unlucky a1, lol, iits looking like i will be reveiwing iso far....lol

I have a Galaxy S2 at the moment after upgrading from an Iphone 3G, and to be honest although I love the Galaxy I kind of miss my old Iphone, as the Iphoner had better games, and I miss Itunes downloads, which is why I bought a second hand Ipod Touch a few months back.

I have a Galaxy S2 at the moment after upgrading from an Iphone 3G, and to be honest although I love the Galaxy I kind of miss my old Iphone, as the Iphoner had better games, and I miss Itunes downloads, which is why I bought a second hand Ipod Touch a few months back.

No-one misses iTunes.

No-one misses iTunes.

Unless you're an Apple/Microsoft mash-up fanboy!

i've got the HTC One X and it's a brilliant phone - looked at the samsung siii and imo it looked cheap and plasticy like the sii

I dunno, I briefly spent some time with iTunes and in itself the interface is fine.

The problem is the bloated unreliable software that seems to be written deliberately to give the impression that PCs are unstable piles of crap and you should buy a Mac where everything will be fine.

If you want to go quad core and really have the power and the oomph then go for the HTC OneX or the Galaxy S3. If you want to go for something a bit more unusual and you don't make too many calls then I got the Galaxy Note. Dual Care, HD screen, 8meg camera, 5.3" screen does tons of stuff and is a great piece of kit but you do feel a bit stupid using it as a phone!