Pay on the gate tonight at stevenage !

s2 blade

Sell all your tickets,

You couldn't sell all your tickets ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist!

May be its like most grounds have been this season, there always a way to pay on the day, as long as its not full to capacity, Oldham for example took and told our 3000 allocation, yet 2 turnstyles were open for pay on the day.

Thanks S2, but no matey, its the pub for me.

May be its like most grounds have been this season, there always a way to pay on the day, as long as its not full to capacity, Oldham for example took and told our 3000 allocation, yet 2 turnstyles were open for pay on the day.

Thanks S2, but no matey, its the pub for me.

Yeah I no mate, just thought I'd have a laugh ... It's been a bit serious on here since the results last weekend

Yeah I no mate, just thought I'd have a laugh ... It's been a bit serious on here since the results last weekend

Funnily enough, I've tried to jolly folk up on here with some sound light hearted banter in the last few days.

Sadly though, they do seem to be a little 'tetchy'.

Hopefully they'll all be smiling again soon and able to join in the fun.

:thumbsup:

It has, but on the whole we have taken it and deserve some of it :) just the odd numpty...Always one bad apple .

Enjoy it, you know we would :)

It has, but on the whole we have taken it and deserve some of it :) just the odd numpty...Always one bad apple .

Enjoy it, you know we would :)

It's been a long time since we finished above United in the football pyramid, albeit one place!

Some take it better than others as is the case either way round, although I've had enough of hearing

"You're screwed when all your loanee's go back" .... not just on here but mates - doing my head in now! Heard it about as much as "5 points ahead and 2 games in hand" lol