SPA DAYS your help please

:help:

I have been searching for Spa Days around the region and want to know the best places to go to, there are 4 of us 2 couples. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have come across the Spas in Town at the Hotels but its not my kind of thing one place which has stood out was a place nr Clumber Park, Church Spa. (their web site looks amazing)

Has any one stayed here? Please make suggestions

Thanks

:help:

I have been searching for Spa Days around the region and want to know the best places to go to, there are 4 of us 2 couples. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have come across the Spas in Town at the Hotels but its not my kind of thing one place which has stood out was a place nr Clumber Park, Church Spa. (their web site looks amazing)

Has any one stayed here? Please make suggestions

Thanks

Personally, the one that gets my vote is Spa 1877.

Are you looking to be using accommodation too?

(Don't think Spa 1877 has this)

No, you are correct it doesn't. I did wonder when you asked if anyone has ever stayed there? But you also stated that you have looked into the spas in the hotels which don't float your boat. If accomodation isn't the issue the Spa 1877, if it is then I can't help.

There are a few threads on here on this subject. I was interested in spa 1877 as I go to Eden Hall day spa near Newark and the use the same products and treatments. Spa 1877 didn't seem to have free on site parking or the same good value packages as Eden Hall. The individual treatments seemed limited and more expensive too.

Last year I went to Ragdale Hall and it was far superior to a lot of spas I've been to. I only went for the day but you can stay over. I wasn't really bothered about going there as its an hour and a half drive but I was so impressing I'm going again soon. They treat you better that the other spas I've been to, nothing is too much trouble. They will allow you to book the time slots for your treatments if you ask. They will also let you swap one treatment for another (same treatment length time), even if you buy a package. If you are bothered who does your treatment you can ask for a male or female therapist. Ragdale is very good value as a day spa.