Fitting price for clutch

Try Mr. Clutch on Penistone rd. Had quotes locally of £350 to £450, called in to Mr. Clutch and was quoted £250 fitted with a 2 yr guarantee. Was quite surprised as these places are usually a lot pricier than the smaller places.

Why is it that choosing a mechanic these days is almost as much a process of elimination as it is to find someone to look after your kids.

I only use 1 place (Smiths) and that is because I have been ripped off or an attempt made at ripping me off by every other place I have ever been, why can't they just be honest, the trade would be worth a fortune if they could all be trusted and many, many more jobs would arise.

Why is it that choosing a mechanic these days is almost as much a process of elimination as it is to find someone to look after your kids.

I only use 1 place (Smiths) and that is because I have been ripped off or an attempt made at ripping me off by every other place I have ever been, why can't they just be honest, the trade would be worth a fortune if they could all be trusted and many, many more jobs would arise.

I had my clutch fitted by Louise Woodward, she did a great job.