Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

Tom heaton,cardiff goalie free agent been rumoured to be joining.could just be cos of the dave jones connection,but its a possible.

You never know m8 he's scored a fair few this season, proves you never lose it, he is a real goal machine !!!

would love to see him at hillsboro for those very reasons...;););)

In

Jay Bothroyd

Greg Halford

More of our cast-offs :hihi::hihi:

More of our cast-offs :hihi::hihi:

If they are half as good as semedo,bring it on.

Sheffield Wednesday have been linked with Wolves centre back Roger Johnson, Dave Jones has enquired for him

Surprised you'd want him, seems to have caused all sorts of problems at Wolves - not sure you'd want a billy-big time ruining the spirit there?

You never know, Joey Barton might be available (from around late Septemberish...) - can't see too many PL teams wanting such a troublemaker on their books, but for someone looking for promotion...?

Surprised you'd want him, seems to have caused all sorts of problems at Wolves - not sure you'd want a billy-big time ruining the spirit there?

You never know, Joey Barton might be available (from around late Septemberish...) - can't see too many PL teams wanting such a troublemaker on their books, but for someone looking for promotion...?

Nial Ranger seemed to fit in OK, he's still a young lad and deserves a fresh start away from Wolves by the sound of things.

Nial Ranger seemed to fit in OK, he's still a young lad and deserves a fresh start away from Wolves by the sound of things.

Just seems a bit of a risk - and would be on a high wage i'd think? I'd have thought up front would be more in need of freshening up than the defence anyway?

.....Wolves?

.....Wolves?

We are on about Roger Johnson, I'm using Nial Ranger as an example look at the thread again...

Just seems a bit of a risk - and would be on a high wage i'd think? I'd have thought up front would be more in need of freshening up than the defence anyway?

Danny Batth has gone back to Wolves and Rob Jones isn't good enough for the Championship so the back is a big priority in my opinion.

Tom heaton keeper

Wednesday's retained list is out tomorrow.