Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

Whose the others:confused: dont even think about saying semedo

He ain't got a clue

He ain't got a cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Miguel Llera

He ain't got a clue

Would be a decent signing for Wednesday that one, I like the player and that's all I have to say on that matter.

He ain't got a clue

He ain't got a cluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Miguel Llera

He ain't got a clue

Losing players like llera and semedo to the bigger clubs must be a sickener.:hihi:

Strong rumours going round today that swfc are about to sign him on loan, and also madine off to Cardiff, both only rumours atm, so I'm not too excited/worried right now

not happening, according to paul walker on twitter.

Losing players like llera and semedo to the bigger clubs must be a sickener.:hihi:

Yep then having to replace them with poor Wednesday cast offs:hihi:

Jones also decided against signing trialist Marlon Harewood - hence the 32-year-old’s subsequent switch to Barnsley, where he has signed a one-year contract.

Harewood said on Twitter: “Thanks to all the Sheffield Wednesday fans during my trial, wish the fans and the lads all the best for the season. Massive club.”

Do you mean Captain Caveman's weapon? He had a massive club. Which is more than I can say for Sierra Six.

Jose Baxter striker from Everton linked with Wednesday played well against us for Tranmere...

Jose Baxter striker from Everton linked with Wednesday played well against us for Tranmere...

I always used to snap him up on football manager, turned out to be a star :)

I always used to snap him up on football manager, turned out to be a star :)

Another young lad aswell m8, chomping at the bit :)

Rodri from barca b will sign 2moro apparently like you mentioned earlier corks so I've heard . Cant be better than madine or bothroyd surely !

Rodri from barca b will sign 2moro apparently like you mentioned earlier corks so I've heard . Cant be better than madine or bothroyd surely !

I'm very disapointed in Madine m8, he's a pain in the bloody arse.

He need's to concentrate on his football rather than trying to impress people all the time, so much talent but arrogant with it...