Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

It's in one of the West London papers that Wednesday have been in talks with QPR for a couple of weeks now regarding Bothroyd, he would be a quality signing in my opinion...

Edited by CorkerSWFC

Would be more than happy with bothroyd,cant see madine going anywere.[unless he gets banged up]

Would be more than happy with bothroyd,cant see madine going anywere.[unless he gets banged up]

Not having a go Gazza but he's hardly set the world on fire in his career, he could do well but he's not fantastic, I think you could attract bigger & better fish.

Not having a go Gazza but he's hardly set the world on fire in his career, he could do well but he's not fantastic, I think you could attract bigger & better fish.

Understand what you mean m8,its the fact that he played his best stuff at cardiff under DJ,so would be hoping for that to happen again.

Understand what you mean m8,its the fact that he played his best stuff at cardiff under DJ,so would be hoping for that to happen again.

I know what you mean but he's had some injuries as well has he not, I liked him but jury still out for me. I'm still going for Florist & you boys as dark horses, where's cheeky bandit today I mean Charlton are still in cup are they not LMAO

Im still sticking with mid table for us.Sure we will hear plenty from bandit when they get there first 3 points [might be x.mas time]

Agree with that, I'm not sure about him. Never really stood out as a player for me but he could still do a job given a chance

Another Charlton cast-off.

Charlton Athletic, another Leyton Orient cast off :D:D

Charlton Athletic, another Leyton Orient cast off :D:D

But Reading lost in the first round of this competition last season. And where did they finish?

Whose the others:confused: dont even think about saying semedo

As cast off's go, I'd prefer Bothroyd to Leon Clarke.