Sheffield Wednesday transfer rumours - Summer 2012

Thank god eh ?

Was a bit worried that hat trick might have swung it in his favour,like you say,thank god it dint:hihi:

Was a bit worried that hat trick might have swung it in his favour,like you say,thank god it dint:hihi:

When I saw him at sheff fc game I knew he was just anothe FJ OR CM !

Thats him scoring a brace for barnsley against us then lol

rumor owls after lee Williamson ex utd player and barnsley after beevers again

Strong rumours going round today that swfc are about to sign him on loan, and also madine off to Cardiff, both only rumours atm, so I'm not too excited/worried right now

heard same mate also fuller has turned down contact and opted for boro

heard same mate also fuller has turned down contact and opted for boro

Not surprised by this at all mate, I don't know about you but I think Boro are the wildcards to do well this year? Emnes, ledesma and possibly Fuller up front won't do them any harm what so ever.

I see that McManus lad the Centre Back doesn't get a game up there he would make a shrewd signing for a season.

Not surprised by this at all mate, I don't know about you but I think Boro are the wildcards to do well this year? Emnes, ledesma and possibly Fuller up front won't do them any harm what so ever.

I see that McManus lad the Centre Back doesn't get a game up there he would make a shrewd signing for a season.

i said on another thread to corker my top 3 tip is bolton leicester and boro always rated mobary as a good footballing manager and think they will click this year now they have rid of all the poor scots etc strachen brought in. they always used to have a good youth system at boro

i think it shows real intent to do more than survive if we got bothroyd. cant see madine going.