Hillsborough job centre.

been told today by someone when they went to sign on at hillsborough job centre that they are on strike and he was turned away and was told he would get his JSA as normal.

i have to go tmoz for a review about the work programme.

is this true? has anyone been there today?

Why dont they just get shut of the whingers and replace them with the asses that come through there doors every day looking for work??

i always think the same. i thought the same when all the petrol tanker drivers was going to go on strike. why not tell them all they are fired, im sure there would be thousands of experienced lorry drivers that would be happy to take thier jobs off their hands.

Why dont they just get shut of the whingers and replace them with the asses that come through there doors every day looking for work??

I thought that the other week when a bloke in there was 10 minutes late for an appointment, and the woman on reception was basically snapping at him saying "well if you want help, try being on time next time!"

The bloke said "Look, you don't understand, I'm desperate, I've had to walk 4 miles to get here!", to which she responded very rudely "WELL you don't understand, 3 months ago I was in your exact position so don't tell me what I do and don't understand, I was never late for an appointment." - He just laughed and said "oooh well aren't you the effin lucky one!" to which she sniggered and said "Not really" :hihi:

I thought that the other week when a bloke in there was 10 minutes late for an appointment, and the woman on reception was basically snapping at him saying "well if you want help, try being on time next time!"

The bloke said "Look, you don't understand, I'm desperate, I've had to walk 4 miles to get here!", to which she responded very rudely "WELL you don't understand, 3 months ago I was in your exact position so don't tell me what I do and don't understand, I was never late for an appointment." - He just laughed and said "oooh well aren't you the effin lucky one!" to which she sniggered and said "Not really" :hihi:

Winds me up because most the time you get there with time to spare and your still waiting 10mins past your time.

I cant see whats up with the above, the fella was 10 minutes late and had to walk 4 miles to get there. Next time set off 10 minutes early on your walk. If he turned up 10 mins late for an interview he wouldnt get the job!

The lady was being cruel to be kind and she needs commending!

I cant see whats up with the above, the fella was 10 minutes late and had to walk 4 miles to get there. Next time set off 10 minutes early on your walk. If he turned up 10 mins late for an interview he wouldnt get the job!

The lady was being cruel to be kind and she needs commending!

"Aren't you the lucky one" - (to get a job 3 months ago, with DWP)

"No, not really" (snigger)

Ungrateful sod.

Hillsborough job centre? An absolute joke and an absolute disgrace!

I was rudely told by an ancient security guard "oi luv get off yer mobile phone in 'ere yeah! No f***in' phones allowed". My OH was ready for kicking his a**e so I calmly explained I was on the phone regarding a job, and there were no signs to indicate no phones were permitted, so I didn't know. He just cleverly replied "Yeah well, now you know luv, so outside".

Sack them all and replace them with the nicer people that need and appreciate having a job in today's struggling economy.