Looking after my dog - Urgent!

williamsh

Hi All

I am urgently looking for someone to pet sit/look after my mixed breed male mongrel of about 13 months from tomorrow morning around 7am to Sunday around 3pm.

The original plans for Benji that we had have fell through very last minute, I appreciate any recommendations/quotes/ideas etc.

We are going away to do a charity mission of climbing the 3 peaks in 24 hours! So it's not anything that I can pull out of.

Thank you for your help in advance

Holly

Sorry to hear you pet care has fallen through at the last minute. Croft Farm Kennels are highly recommended on here, you could give them a try?

Croft Farm Kennels are in Aston - 07542 236615

Fingers crossed for you and good luck with your charity mission!

Red x

was your original plan to put him in kennels?

if it wasn't, I'm guessing you won't have had kennel cough vaccine, so most kennels won't be able to accommodate you at such short notice - it needs to be done 2 weeks ahead of the stay

What's your chosen charity btw?

Hi All

Thank you for your responses, I will take these on board next time we need to leave Benji (which we keep minimal, but is always handy for weekends away etc)

Our chosen charity is a palliative childrens hospice which care for children with complex needs and helps give their families respite, more info at http://www.justgiving.co.uk/24hourpeaks

Thank you all

Holly