Flamingo land 2 for 1

Hello their, can anyone advise on how I can get 2 for 1 tickets for flamingo land? I'm there this Sunday 13/5 and wanted to save a small fortune on getting in.

I have searched the net but can't find anything, any link or help would be great.

Thanks

Upon checking google only a 3 for 2 offer comes up but it could save you money. Assuming you're going with a friend, so if you buddy up with someone in the queue i'm sure they'll help so one of you can get in free or even split the cost 3 ways evenly which you all will benefit from.

http://www.yorkshire.com/offers/Flamingo-Land-Theme-Park-and-Zoo-/207

Hope it helps.

Upon checking google only a 3 for 2 offer comes up but it could save you money. Assuming you're going with a friend, so if you buddy up with someone in the queue i'm sure they'll help so one of you can get in free or even split the cost 3 ways evenly which you all will benefit from.

http://www.yorkshire.com/offers/Flamingo-Land-Theme-Park-and-Zoo-/207

Hope it helps.

Hi thanks for your reply, sorry I wasnt totally clear their is a family of 4 of us going, 2 adults and 2 kids

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they get into some sort of trouble with the RSPCA for mistreating the Hyena's ... something about feeding them only on just Oxo cubes ... they were accused of 'making a laughing stock' out of them

If I'm not mistaken, didn't they get into some sort of trouble with the RSPCA for mistreating the Hyena's ... something about feeding them only on just Oxo cubes ... they were accused of 'making a laughing stock' out of them

The old ones are the best

we live not too far from Flamingo land, there are often vouchers in our local paper but none at the mo, the only one I know of is the Yorkshire.com one, last year you coulsd convert tesco deals vouchers but they are sadly not in the scheme this year.