Law Brothers, Leppings Lane

Why do they constantly charge between 4p and 6p a litre more than any other petrol station in the area?

Furthermore, how do they survive? Surely the average consumer is savvy enough not to use them!

Yeah it's always failed me to think people waste good money on something not value for money, like that other place on leppings lane on a Saturday afternoon.

Why do they constantly charge between 4p and 6p a litre more than any other petrol station in the area?

Furthermore, how do they survive? Surely the average consumer is savvy enough not to use them!

I can answer this one, it's dead easy - because they can.

Angel.

Total on Penistone Rd is another that is always dearer then others

Sainsburys on Archer Rd is the cheapest in Sheffield but on the South Side. Not sure what the North Side's cheapest is.

And why is Morrisons at the Barracks always 1p dearer than Morrisons at Meadowhead?

Maybe because its in a convenient position used by company car drivers, a big forecourt and shop?

so where's cheap on the north side of town?

I don't think there is such a thing as "cheap" fuel these days.

Angel.

I don't think there is such a thing as "cheap" fuel these days.

Angel.

It's all relative.

I regularly drive past and keep an eye on diesel prices. Several weeks ago (I cannot remember exactly) their diesel prices was suddenly very competitive (and only 1 or 2 pence more than petrol IIRC), for a day or so, but then went back to being expensive again. I drive out on the A61 every day, and usually find that the Shell on Netherthorpe Road and the Jet near High Green are the best for diesel on that route.

Esso burncross road chapeltown,always seems to be the cheapest.141.9 diesel at the moment.