Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Rich

Topic.

Downloaded the full version of this today and I love it! Expensive at 1600 points (I had to purchase another 2000 points to afford it, I only have 1300 left from the one I bought last week) but worth every point, especially if you like games with easy achievements.

The graphics on it are a bit basic, but a game like Minecraft, which has been doing the rounds on the PC for years doesn't need fancy whizz bang graphics, it's all about the gameplay here.

Thoughts anyone?

Topic.

Downloaded the full version of this today and I love it! Expensive at 1600 points (I had to purchase another 2000 points to afford it, I only have 1300 left from the one I bought last week) but worth every point, especially if you like games with easy achievements.

The graphics on it are a bit basic, but a game like Minecraft, which has been doing the rounds on the PC for years doesn't need fancy whizz bang graphics, it's all about the gameplay here.

Thoughts anyone?

Are people really that bothered about their gamer score?? IMO it just shows how little you leave the house.

• 1 year later...

Old thread, I know, but I didn't think this warranted it's own new thread...

Got my little lad Minecraft for Crimbo, it says 1-4 players on the box, with split screen screenshots displayed. For the life of me I cannot work out how to have a simple two player game with him, any ideas?

You have to have an HD widescreen tv in order to do split screen..

Once you have that it's a case of pressing start on player 2's pad when in game.

I'd read this numerous times on the webz but just couldn't get it to work. After much more trawling I finally discovered that it will ONLY work if you also set the Xbox's settings to 720p or higher.

Never used to have these issues with the Megadrive.