Needing items for a raffle-weston park

Would it be possible for people to make a cash donation to you (maybe via paypal) so if any of us haven't really got anything to offer, we could possibly send a couple of quid each to you, and you could either use that to buy a bigger prize of your choice, or a couple of smaller ones, or even have a cash prize in the raffle? xx

hi iv only been asked to get vouchers and donations i have found a link to donate direct to weston park

thanks

http://www.justgiving.com/westonparkhospital/donate

Hello,

I can give you a voucher for a half hour photo shoot and an 8x12" print

hi i got your voucher today,thankyou so much:)

vouchers and items are still coming in,im still collecting them for raffle in november :)

Hi, my sister passed away in Weson Park and this is something close to my heart, i would love to donate a spraytan or set of nails to this good cause.

Hi, my sister passed away in Weson Park and this is something close to my heart, i would love to donate a spraytan or set of nails to this good cause.

that would be great:)

weston park is a great place and we should be proud we have this here in sheffield,

contact me for posting/collecting any vouchers,gifts

still looking for items for the auction

we have a bnib 19"hd tv,

2x24k gold roses,

so far if anyone has anything to donate please inbox me,thanks:)

if i had something to offer i would, is your facebook page up and running as would like to take part and buy some tickets but that link you put on a bit back doesnt work

thanks