Needing items for a raffle-weston park

hi i am wondering if you anyone is able to donate a voucher or anything to help us raise funds for weston park?

so here goes,lol

last year we lost my sis in law Angela Kay

a local restaurant viva tequila in sheffield are going to hold a fund raising night in memory of Angela with all monies raised going to Weston Park cancer hospital,tues 20th november 2012,tickets on sale soon.

they do a fantastic job caring both for patients and there families.Angela was always up for a laugh and fun to be around,we all miss her

so if you could help please get back in touch with me

thanks

Hey,

RASCALS HQ would be happy to donate some of our services.

- An evenings free babysitting with one of our excellent CRB checked staff and id even do my best to make sure it was me that was there for the little ones that night and come along with Build a Bear sets for the kids. :)

If you send me an e-mail on rascalshq@gmail.com we can also come to an arrangement of other things if you like.

Also are you aware of western park fest on the 3rd june, its a music festival and all money raised goes to Western Park, we will be there face painting and raffling off a 5 foot bear.

-

Hi,

Great cause.

I have a mobile valeting company (Revolution Rides) and can offer a voucher of a full valet (£45+) if thats any good?

More information on the website www .revolutionrides.co.uk

PM if interested.

Mark.