Charity clothes event..

Hi everyone,

I’m really needing a bit of a hand. I’m looking to organise a clothes swap event in Sheffield in around 6 weeks’ time. Entry 2 pound ish and people can take what they like.

The idea is to get the community together and raise money for a cause close to my heart that is Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind& partially sighted.

ALL the proceeds raised would be used in many ways supporting people that use the services. Help with costs of implementing activities for example the wee babies that use the service.

This is where i need your help...

If anyone could be kind enough to donate free of charge any old clothes etc it would be amazing.

If anyone would like to do this could you get in touch via the forum.

This charity is really does good work for people and your help will make this good work continue

With thanks :)

Hi everyone,

I’m really needing a bit of a hand. I’m looking to organise a clothes swap event in Sheffield in around 6 weeks’ time. Entry 2 pound ish and people can take what they like.

The idea is to get the community together and raise money for a cause close to my heart that is Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind& partially sighted.

ALL the proceeds raised would be used in many ways supporting people that use the services. Help with costs of implementing activities for example the wee babies that use the service.

This is where i need your help...

If anyone could be kind enough to donate free of charge any old clothes etc it would be amazing.

If anyone would like to do this could you get in touch via the forum.

This charity is really does good work for people and your help will make this good work continue

With thanks :)

I would like to come to this as for ages me and a friend have wanted to organise a "swish" but never seem to have time. If you could say where it will be held date and time (if you know yet). Im sure I could find some clothes to donate as well if you email me (wouldnt me loads but all helps!)

Hi :) Thank you getting in touch. I havent got a date yet... however the venue will be central. Im thinking a weekend date really? If you could pass the word that would be great. Im going to get a fixed date by end of this week so will keep you posted :)