Birthday Dinner for Girlfriend

Hi,

My girlfriend and I want to go out for dinner. Our favourites are; antibos, mediterranean, Zeugma but fancy something different. Was thinking Silversmiths but not sure.

Any suggestion are welcome....

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

My girlfriend and I want to go out for dinner. Our favourites are; antibos, mediterranean, Zeugma but fancy something different. Was thinking Silversmiths but not sure.

Thanks

Chris

I've said it before and I will say it again......Dev chippy, bottle of white lightning and some petrol station flowers!

Hi,

Thanks

Chris

Thyme Cafe is nice

Hi,

Thanks

Chris

Go to Silversmiths - it is excellent! :D

Milestone is always a favourite of mine. London Club is excellent too. Plenty of nice restaurants to choose from. I usually try to avoid the chains, but Ego was nice when I went too. Still not tried Silversmiths, despite being on TV with Gordon doing the taste tests for Local vs. Chains and being told I'd be invited for a free meal! Still waiting on that one!!

Go to Silversmiths - it is excellent! :D

it is sometimes.

Hi,

Thanks for the advice people! I will look into SilverSmiths and see which menu they have on.

Also, Ill look at Thyme.

Any other suggestions people?

Thanks

I went to the Milestone for a birthday with my (ex-)boyfriend a few months ago and found it to be extremely disappointing.

Yama Sushi is fantastic - in my opinion the best sushi in Sheffield and such a cute intimate restaurant.

WasabiSabi could be a lot of fun if you booked yourself on to one of the Teppanyaki tables.

For a real treat Gusto is definitely worth a try. To die for. I will be ensuring my next boyfriend takes me there!!!

Hope that helps xx

And yeah Thyme is lovely too!!

it is sometimes.

I've never actually made it there because they never answer the phone when I've tried to make a reservation, nor do they return any messages, so sod 'em!

She does love Italian, so a trip to this gusto may be worth it?

Or Thyme, hmmmm

Ive had the same problem that someone else had that Silversmiths dont actually answer the phone.

Cheers

I went to the Milestone for a birthday with my (ex-)boyfriend a few months ago and found it to be extremely disappointing.

Yama Sushi is fantastic - in my opinion the best sushi in Sheffield and such a cute intimate restaurant.

WasabiSabi could be a lot of fun if you booked yourself on to one of the Teppanyaki tables.

For a real treat Gusto is definitely worth a try. To die for. I will be ensuring my next boyfriend takes me there!!!

Hope that helps xx