Wednesday 16/1 to win championship next season

As a matter of interest, what were the odds on Southampton last year and Norwich the year before?

I cant believe you dreamers credit for goin up all be by skin of your teeth and now looking at back to back promotions ...Think you need to get real dont you ..Just over 2 weeks ago most wed fans thought its playoffs for us etc now you have gone up you reckon you will at old trafford 2014 ..I think you will be bottom half for most of next season im afraid ..

So you dont agree with the odds? I think you'll find the odds mentioned were decided by some one other than the fans. Ask most owls and they'd be happy with just staying up however depending on players signed we could do a norwich or southampton, I don't see us going up though

As a matter of interest, what were the odds on Southampton last year and Norwich the year before?

Southampton and Brighton were both priced around 20/1 for the league this year,so the bookies expected them to to as well as they expect Wednesday to do next season.

If i were thinking of backing the Owls (i'm not) then i'd hang on until the play offs are done with and im sure you'll get 25/1 if you shop around.

How's the saying go bookies arnt usually wrong :)

How's the saying go bookies arnt usually wrong :)

Hope so Corks lad, they are tipping United to win the play offs! :hihi:

Hope so Corks lad, they are tipping United to win the play offs! :hihi:

lol m8 good luck ta ya I hope you do go up.

Ooh...i don't know, might be worth a few sheckles :cool:

We did beat West Ham in FA Cup, and Blackpool in League Cup, ....

Oh c'mon ... hardly full-strength ... more of a 'West Ham XI' ... :|

But, for me, can't see ya actually WINNING it - but back-to-back promotions certainly isn't out of the question ... there's definitely a 'momentum' about ya.

Just hope WE aren't in that damn division again ... :cool:

父

well with Southampton and Norwich having just done that its no wonder the bookies are protecting themselves a tad.

I thought the odds were a bit low, I think Barnsley were 250/1 don't quote me on that though, I imagined we'd be around 50s, maybe 16/1 for a play off place. Blackburn were 10/1, and obviously west ham b'pool an Birmingham have yet to play so that might affect the odds.

The odds might change before start of season depending on who comes in, they'll be good odds if we spend afew million on good quality proven players. Can't see it though.

Couldn't find relegation odds for any1, maybe too early. I was looking for odds on wednesday going down just out of interest.

I hope we get some stability in championship first, it's a good league. Couple of top half table finishers wouldn't do any harm before mounting a serious challenge.

Sorry for typos I'm on iPod

16/1 based on half a team of loan players...lol once again absolute laughable, for wednesday to have any chance mandaric needs to spend a few million, same will go for us if we go up...UTB

16/1 based on half a team of loan players...lol once again absolute laughable, for wednesday to have any chance mandaric needs to spend a few million, same will go for us if we go up...UTB

Amazing what loan players can do for you.

If you'd been big enough to keep the Blackpool lads then you might have won automatic. Buy you didn't. And you didn't. Although you wish you did. Laughable. And we are laughing.

You've got up in a crabby mood this morning dude!

Chill ya beans :cool: