Brake pads price

Coz its making the same noise and feels exacly the same as when they went last time. I am fairly confident that's what it is.

Crikey, 54 plate and you're already replacing the brakes for the 2nd time. You don't drive with your left foot covering the brake pedal do you?

Crikey, 54 plate and you're already replacing the brakes for the 2nd time. You don't drive with your left foot covering the brake pedal do you?

I do about 35,000 - 40,000 miles a year mate, carry alot of equipment in the back of the van, heavey equipment as well.

Just been to portugal and back in the van and off to france in it next month for a tour.

I do about 35,000 - 40,000 miles a year mate, carry alot of equipment in the back of the van, heavey equipment as well.

Just been to portugal and back in the van and off to france in it next month for a tour.

Fair comment, I do about 10-20k miles a year and thought that was quite excessive. Obviously not lol.

Try Smiths on Little London Road if you haven't got it sorted already, done my 306 (New discs and pads) for £80 a few years back when everyone else quoted around the £160 mark.