Sheffield Star non-stories megathread

Where have you guys been, you don't work at the star news room do you? This has been done and killed in the space of a week, christ even the star beat you to it???

Where have you guys been, you don't work at the star news room do you? This has been done and killed in the space of a week, christ even the star beat you to it???

Well i liked qazitory's thread better than yours so i thought I'd hang out here instead!

Well i liked qasitory's thread better than yours so i thought I'd hang out here instead!

Fill your boots, I'm not selling subscriptions. Probably find they either get merged or one gets deleted anyhow.

Fill your boots, I'm not selling subscriptions. Probably find they either get merged or one gets deleted anyhow.

I can hardly wait!

Well I've been on holiday for the last week to answer your question lol

I searched but sometimes the search function is rubbish and doesn't pick things up

Well I've been on holiday for the last week to answer your question lol

I searched but sometimes the search function is rubbish and doesn't pick things up

It's no problem, I was just pointing it out in a light hearted manner. I really couldn't care less, tbh despite grenoside spitting his dummy out, I forgot I even started the other thread.

It's no problem, I was just pointing it out in a light hearted manner. I really couldn't care less, tbh despite grenoside spitting his dummy out, I forgot I even started the other thread.

She!

thought the '!' at the end may have given the game away that i was joking.

She!

thought the '!' at the end may have given the game away that i was joking.

She? Oh I am sorry and no, not really, but then I'm not really all that well educated with grammar, I thought an exclamation mark was to make point that what you said is a strong belief / fact? (?) That one is just for windy days.

I'm going to check my car tyre pressures tomorrow, should I let 'The Star' know? I can see the headline, 'Inflation Hits An All Time High', I'm also available to look sad next to my car tyres, if they want to come and take a picture.

She? Oh I am sorry and no, not really, but then I'm not really all that well educated with grammar, I thought an exclamation mark was to make point that what you said is a strong belief / fact? (?) That one is just for windy days.

I'm no Stephen fry either, I just stick them on the end when I'm not being serious.

Of course your thread was way better, i just didn't know it was there.....but don't tell qazitory!

I'm going to check my car tyre pressures tomorrow, should I let 'The Star' know? I can see the headline, 'Inflation Hits An All Time High', I'm also available to look sad next to my car tyres, if they want to come and take a picture.

Tell me where your car is and I'll ensure you're in there twice in as many days.

'One day Inflation, the next, massive deflation...whatever next'