Looking for a Socket 939 Heatsink plate

jesus

Was going to post in the WANTED section, but I dont think it would get much interest there!!

One of the clips has broken off on my back plate, and was wondering if anyone had a spare kicking around?

Its a SOCKET 939 Plate that screws onto the mobo and the heatsink clips onto it.

My pc kept shutting down whenever I tried to boot it up, couldn't even get into Bios to check CPU Temp.

Looked inside and noticed the heatsink had slipped and thats when I noticed the clip was broken, dont understand how its happened, as its not like I mess around with the internal workings!

If anyone has one, please let me know asap :):help: :help:

in its day, I knew of loads of the 939 clips breaking, think that's one of the reasons why the socket didn't last long really, AM2 was pushed through quiclky!

I'll have a look in my spares later and let you know.. (i'd do it now, but i'm not even at home)

in its day, I knew of loads of the 939 clips breaking, think that's one of the reasons why the socket didn't last long really, AM2 was pushed through quiclky!

I'll have a look in my spares later and let you know.. (i'd do it now, but i'm not even at home)

Thanks Ghozer, you're a star.

Here's hoping..... :):love: