Pre op urine sample.

I have to go for a pre op tomorrow and letter says I will be asked to produce a urine sample. I took this to mean I will have to do it there now I am wondering if they will expect me to take one anybody know please.

Thanks Chris that's what I thought surely I can do it in a plastic cup by the time I get there I wont have a problem.:hihi: I think that I am just beginning to worry to much.

Edited by SILLY

I have to go for a pre op tomorrow and letter says I will be asked to produce a urine sample. I took this to mean I will have to do it there now I am wondering if they will expect me to take one anybody know please.

I remember when audiences would gasp in awe when rabbits were produced from a hat, how times have changed.

I've had a few of these done over the years, always done them when I got there..:)

Hope all goes well with your op..:thumbsup:

For future reference for anybody else needing to know...

Yes they give you a little bottle when you get there. No funnel though :(

And yes Kerangoo I said do they just expect me to pull it out of my hat :hihi:

Thanks for the good wishes desperatedan and Monkey Lover I am sure I will be fine with the op but it doesn't stop me worrying. Just hope that I dont have to wait to long for a date.