Mark Duggan, new footage hoax

This always looked like a cover up job

Credit to the mail for keeping the story going

Link's not working m8...

But I whole heartedly agree that this issue should be kept alive, IMO Mark Duggan was executed and no matter what anyone thinks of him, that's not right.

Some "gangsta" drug dealer got killed. How is that different from any other day, live by the sword and all that. Who cares?

Because this time it was a "gangster"... Next time it could be a member of your family who was summarily executed. If he was a "gangster" then we have due process in order to deal with his kind.

The police are out of control, 900 people died in police custody since 2001 and not a single officer has been charged.

If you don't care then expect the same response if and when it affects someone you know.

I didn't think the sentence for drug dealing was death, that is if he was a drug dealer.

The police are out of control, 900 people died in police custody since 2001 and not a single officer has been charged.

And how many of them died because of something done to them by the Police? I've seen that same statistic toted out numerous times, but the posters always fail to back it up with details on the actual causes and circumstances of those deaths.

I'm not saying police officers / the system had nothing to do with any of the deaths, but I also don't believe for one minute that all of them should have resulted in a police officer being charged.

And how many of them died because of something done to them by the Police? I've seen that same statistic toted out numerous times, but the posters always fail to back it up with details on the actual causes and circumstances of those deaths.

I'm not saying police officers / the system had nothing to do with any of the deaths, but I also don't believe for one minute that all of them should have resulted in a police officer being charged.

And I don't expect that every single case should have resulted in a conviction for a policeman/woman, but you would imagine there would be a few... Maybe 10%... That would be 90 convictions yet there are none.

How comfortable would you be with a zero % conviction rate for rape? There would be a massive outcry from various groups calling for reform.

I'm not saying that in all cases a conviction would be the right outcome but you would think in 900 cases there would be a few.

Edited by alteredgemed

And I don't expect that every single case should have resulted in a conviction for a policeman/woman, but you would imagine there would be a few...

Not without some sort of evidence of foul play, hence asking for details on the causes and circumstances of those deaths.