Local Voluntary Work

Hello, I am currently out of work but am looking for some local work in my area, I was wondering if there are any leaflet or delivery jobs where you drop and pick up stuff from people's homes like a paper round, also, heard that Kleeneze & Betterware may be a good avenue to go down with this any would be nice to have some benefits in return for my labour, also, would be nice for something local in Hackenthorpe S12 so I know my way around easier.

I did also ask if there was any way I could become a mascot on the football section like selling programs or working in the ground, so I could maybe get chance to view some matches as a perk, I am fit and eager and have been doing voluntary work for Sheffield Wildlife Trust but am wanting some variation and anything that will get me out and active and meeting people then all the better for me.

I volunteer for Girlguiding Sheffield - run a Brownie unit every week (amongst other things). I'm certain there are units in your area that would require some help. Can be as small as helping someone with their accounts to helping within the unit every week.

It's voluntary but looks good to potential employers & shows you want to work!!

Cool, I was thinking about doing something outdoor based like guides or scouts but never know how to go about it, I think I have a lot to offer and would be a great asset, I think something like marketing or scouting for potential business would be in my strengths, I am a good sales person.

Hello, I am currently out of work but am looking for some local work in my area, I was wondering if there are any leaflet or delivery jobs where you drop and pick up stuff from people's homes like a paper round, also, heard that Kleeneze & Betterware may be a good avenue to go down with this any would be nice to have some benefits in return for my labour, also, would be nice for something local in Hackenthorpe S12 so I know my way around easier.

I did also ask if there was any way I could become a mascot on the football section like selling programs or working in the ground, so I could maybe get chance to view some matches as a perk, I am fit and eager and have been doing voluntary work for Sheffield Wildlife Trust but am wanting some variation and anything that will get me out and active and meeting people then all the better for me.

Do you know what voluntary work is? It is not Kleeneze or Betterware. Perhaps you need to get a few definitions in place.