Regent School Of Dancing

Hi Bullerboy

My Gran had aspidestra plant all so in the bay window, that stud on a pedestal that now is in Portugal with my Daughter.

I did know Hazel Ransome But she was older than me I new her sister batter Beryl she was my age and Dian Smith her farther had the shop on the corner of Eskdade Road.

I went in that shop often to buy Carnation milk and he would put two holes in it for me to drink out of.Hazel died a long time ago now i knocked about with her in 1955 now thats ancient.What no did your gran live at,did you know Barbara France and her mother Nora who lived next door to the Peggs,Nora died this last year aged 100.

Bullerboy with your association with garages in the Hillsborough areas, did you come across Colin Eyre at Owlerton Green Garage in the 60's ?

yes i did he supplied Swann -Mortons with their cars and a colleague called Steve Bullock worked for him also a fella called Gordon.

I bought 4 or 5 cars from Colin Eyre , and always enjoyed a good relationship with Colin Eyre.

A chap who worked there I know through my mother was Ron Bingham , who introduced me to them.

Did you come across Ron ?

no i didnt Gary but Colin was always considered a fair man n both to work for and to deal with.

Bullerboy, you may not have been in contact with Ron unless you went in the stores , where he looked after that dept.

Colin Eyre a good man , and fair to a young person changing his cars , I think about 5 inside 18 months , until I bought a late model Mk 2 Zephyr 6 1962 in 1964 , which I had for 3 years , and it was brilliant.

There was a sales man. but dont recall his name around this time.

He was quite young when he died not an old man at all,he had a good name in the trade.