Where to buy Toe Rings (for Women)

Yes, they're completely different as they have to have a split so that you can tighten them around your toe. The tip of the toe is a lot bigger than the rest of it so a ring slipped over the end of the toe that you can't tighten will then dig in to the other toes and make shoe wearing very painful.

A well fitted and tightened toe ring in the right place doesn't chafe or dig in and one you're used to it you don't feel it.

I know that Argos sell some- most hippie-type shops seem to sell them too. I suppose it depends on whether you've got any specific requirements.

how do you see it with your socks on ? :huh:

You don't- but then most women don't wear socks all the way through summer, do they?

Anyway, is it anybody else's business what jewellery a person wears or whether it's on show constantly?

You don't- but then most women don't wear socks all the way through summer, do they?

Anyway, is it anybody else's business what jewellery a person wears or whether it's on show constantly?

No, quite right, and hence only select people get to see my belly stud ... I wear because I like it, not because I think others should see it :)