Has anyone tried capsiplex? or any other diet pills

Ive been using capsiplex for 2 days now (todays my second day) ive tried calory counting on its own and lost nothing!! Which is frustraiting because im 5ft 2 and weigh 11st 6! I feel like a right rolley poley....

im planning to do zumba (on the xbox) every 2nd day as i have dodgy knee's and ankles which cause horrific pain if i do it everyday.

Has anyone else tried capsiplex? Did it work for you?

Or have you tried something else that worked?

If you want to see the changes badly enough, you are prepared to put in the effort needed and you will commit to one hour every week then within a very short space of time your body woes will be in the past.

Class members start to see changes within 2 weeks and go on to see major changes within 6 weeks.

Click the link below, start this week and within 6 weeks a leaner fitter body will be yours - no more flabby frustrations.

Thankyou for your reply but that doesn't really answer my question....lol.

Plus I'm a single mum. I have no spare time to attend gyms ect, the only time I get is when my daughter has gone to bed, which means I then do a 40min session on Zumba.

Lol I wish I could. But I physically can't stand chilli...

If that were true, you wouldn't be able to stand the pills either. Capsaicin is the same ingredient in both.

I'd like to point you to a website which reviews the efficacy of Capsiplex, but I can't find one. All the websites which are called "capsiplexreview.com" and a vast array of similar names, are in fact advertisements owned by the manufacturer. I know nothing about whether capsaicin is an efficient weight-loss compound, but I find it hard to believe without seeing a review from someone who doesn't work for the company.

Because they are coated you don't actually taste the chilli in them.

So for me they are fine.

I know where your coming from regarding reviews, that's why I posted here instead. Because they are able to be bought from holland and barrett I kno someone else somewhere will have tried them.

Capsicum contains capsaicin, caffeine, niacin and piperine.

Eat chillis and drink diet cola. Save yourself thirty pounds a month.

Doesn't Diet Cola contain Aspartame? I heard that it is to be avoided:(

• 8 months later...
Ive been using capsiplex for 2 days now (todays my second day) ive tried calory counting on its own and lost nothing!! Which is frustraiting because im 5ft 2 and weigh 11st 6! I feel like a right rolley poley....

im planning to do zumba (on the xbox) every 2nd day as i have dodgy knee's and ankles which cause horrific pain if i do it everyday.

Has anyone else tried capsiplex? Did it work for you?

Or have you tried something else that worked?

Here's the bad news...

there's no magic pill that's going to help you lose weight.

Here's the good news...

be a bit more careful about the type of foods you eat i.e. avoid fatty and sugary things, reduce your portion sizes and take some moderate exercise every day and you will lose weight easily.

Moderate exercise could be something as simple as doing a bit more walking instead of going by car or public transport.

The biggest obstacle in your way is probably life-style related, not calorie related. Think about that. And good luck.