Congratulations to Wednesday

Well, from all of us down at the Valley, congratulations to Wednesday on achieving the second automatic spot....let battle commence again next season. Sir Chrissy Powell has got us there and you are there too.....and to all the United fans, you still have a good chance of joining both of us....but be aware....Stevenage is no gimme over 2 legs

Congratulations to you and your lot too - you managed to top 100 points which is a great achievement.

Aye, well done Charlton. 100 plus points is a hell of an achievement in any league. What are you expecting next season? What would success be for Charlton? Mid table consolidation or will you be expecting a Norwich / Southampton esque push for promotion / playoffs?

Just curious as expectation is high already in S6 (as always, but even moreso with Milan at the helm)!!!

Well done to you to pal as you say lets continue the battle...

Thanks CorkerSWFC....look forward to it...lol....and High Society, my heart says another promotion but my head says mid table consolidation....we need a couple of decent championship players to achieve that, but we have the basics...time will tell. But now, a question to you both....do you think your rivals, United, will make it??????

Thanks CorkerSWFC....look forward to it...lol....and High Society, my heart says another promotion but my head says mid table consolidation....we need a couple of decent championship players to achieve that, but we have the basics...time will tell. But now, a question to you both....do you think your rivals, United, will make it??????

no! dont get me wrong id be happy either way if they got promoted or not. but the other teams are bringing some great form into these playoffs and united arent.

no! dont get me wrong id be happy either way if they got promoted or not. but the other teams are bringing some great form into these playoffs and united arent.

Stevenage and MK maybe (although MK lost their last game), but Hudds' form is not of any note.

Stevenage and MK maybe (although MK lost their last game), but Hudds' form is not of any note.

well theyre unbeaten in 3 with 2 wins. and yes they maybe lost their last 3 games before that but recent results can boost morale hugely. united lost evans. havent won in 3 and were pipped to automatic promotion by their biggest rivals. morale isnt going to be high at all. but like i say id be happy if you did go up.

well theyre unbeaten in 3 with 2 wins. and yes they maybe lost their last 3 games before that but recent results can boost morale hugely. united lost evans. havent won in 3 and were pipped to automatic promotion by their biggest rivals. morale isnt going to be high at all. but like i say id be happy if you did go up.

United are unbeaten in 2 ;) How's that for selective stats :D

No mate I don't. They are the bookies favorites based on the final table and the fact they are the biggest club in the playoffs. I really like the chances of Stevenage - I took 7/1 on them before Saturday's games and I'd 100% sooner be on them at that price (4/1 now) than on the Blades at 7/4!

I always feel for the 3rd placed team if they don't win the playoffs, especially with 90 points and good luck to them if they can do it, but I, like many Blades fans, just can't really see it.

United are unbeaten in 2 ;) How's that for selective stats :D

And are the 3rd best team over 46 games, which isn't bad ... I mean it isn't as good as some but it's not bad ;)