Johnny Nelson and Richard Caborn at Charnock

Johnny Nelson and Richard Caborn were the guests of honour at the launch of the fitness area at Charnock Rec' yesterday. Were you there? What did you think?

Personally, I think it looks pretty good......

http://postcodegazette.com/news/9001830720/nelson-and-caborn-pack-a-punch-at-park-opening-AT-sheffield-charnock-recreational-ground/

I take it you are talking about one of these 'outdoor gyms'.

What a waste of money!

For the cost of these think of the number of hours of human contact, actual sports coaching, you could provide.

I take it you are talking about one of these 'outdoor gyms'.

What a waste of money!

For the cost of these think of the number of hours of human contact, actual sports coaching, you could provide.

The event which was organised by the money raising superstars who call themselves the Friends of Charnock Rec', ran the day perfectly! All credit must go to the members.

Surely they should be allowed to waste their money however they want?

I don't think improving local recreation facilities is a waste anyway & the Friends of Charnock Rec should be proud.

They raised £200,000 over 6 years, it's not going to pay for a personal trainer for everybody from Charnock & Gleadless.