If Sheffield United as much as get to Wembley..

I'll give you all free things.

If we win at Wembley I'll give you all some more things.

Now there is someone who knows something

I've been a blades supporter all my life but sad to say I think you're safe. Pear shape's a huge understatement, hope they prove me wrong.

Unfortunately I think you'll be holding on to your things. SUFC don't do play offs!

I think you have lost momentum and will find it difficult to pick it up now.You don't seem to have any attacking options up front,you're gonna struggle but i wouldn't mind seeing derbies again next year

I think you have lost momentum and will find it difficult to pick it up now.You don't seem to have any attacking options up front,you're gonna struggle but i wouldn't mind seeing derbies again next year

Unfortunately I think you're right, I can't see us getting past Stevenage. The season effectively ended on the afternoon of Friday 20th April. Won't miss the derbies though, I hate them!

Unfortunately I think you're right, I can't see us getting past Stevenage. The season effectively ended on the afternoon of Friday 20th April. Won't miss the derbies though, I hate them!

Agree with you there, as much as i hate to say it, that day effectively showed us to be a one trick pony, and with that pony gone, so did our chance of making the championship, i do hope i am proved wrong though....

Keeping The Faith..

I was resigned to Utd just pipping us for promotion 2 weeks back, but I honestly thought we'd have a favorites chance in the playoffs given the form we'd take into them.

Unfortunately as we know that's not the case for the Blades. As I've said in other posts I'd like to see them do it after a terrific season for us both, but I think the bookies have gone mad making them 7/4 favorites on current form and given the magnitude of losing Evans and now Beattie.

I hope the bad feeling I have is just because I am on a downer. I hope we get to Wembley and I hope we decide to turn up if we do !

UTB

Let's not forget that Stevenage had two deflected goals at BDTBL, and once we brought on the the subs we put two clean goals in. This is not all over yet.

I think that we'll lose by 1 or 2 away and draw at home. But I'll obviously be hoping for the best.

It doesn't feel like we've been robbed for 2nd, if it had been in our hands going to Exeter I'd have been distraught but seeing as Wednesday have gone on a ridiculous unbeaten run and we've dropped a few points they definitely deserve it.

I'll still give you my house if we manage to do anything in these play-offs though.

Let's not forget that Stevenage had two deflected goals at BDTBL, and once we brought on the the subs we put two clean goals in. This is not all over yet.

thats the positive aspect, but the negative is.........you lot arent firing on all cylinders, your leaking goals.....normally the first goal is against you, you are stuggling to score as freely as a few weeks ago, and your drawing when you look like winning