What Old Games Do You Keep Revisiting?

As my avatar would suggest I'm a massive Castlevania fan. Still play most of them every so often but revisit Symphony of the Night on regular occasions, simply one the greatest games ever made.

Don't tend to revisit RPG's when I've finished them but have replayed the Suikoden series numerous times. FFVII was brilliant but once I'd finished it (completely) there seemed to be little point in going through it again.

Whip out Fantasy World Dizzy when feeling really nostalgic, which still stands up as a great game too. Though the trouble nowadays is that there are so many great current generation games to play and with time restricted due to life commitments many older games don't get the love they deserve. Currently have Fallout NV, Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock still in their wrappers sitting on my shelf.

Watches a circular pink blob suck in enemies: Kirby Super Star Ultra has just been broken out for my DS. Oh how i missed the 'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' sound.

Watches a circular pink blob suck in enemies: Kirby Super Star Ultra has just been broken out for my DS. Oh how i missed the 'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' sound.

There was also something weirdly satisfying about constantly sucking in enemies with Kirby in the Super Smash Bros. games. Used to annoy the hell out of my mates, that and turning into a brick.

I'd forgotten about this thread...currently making my way through 161 NeoGeo games, I would class that as "revisiting old games". Pulstar and Viewpoint are rock-hard :o

I have just finished a game of MOO 1 (OK, Master of Orion), and also play MOO 2, thanks to the DOSBOX version from GOG.com

An old computer, linked up through a KVM switch, allows me to play WinCiv, Civilisation 1, on the same monitor. WinCiv doesn;t really like Vista 64, so I keep the old Win98 32bit for things like that.

I have a disk of Zork games too.

I'd forgotten about this thread...currently making my way through 161 NeoGeo games, I would class that as "revisiting old games". Pulstar and Viewpoint are rock-hard :o

Spin Master (Miracle Adventure) is ace, I love Data East games from that era. Street Hoop (Dunk Dream) is great too.

Soccer Brawl is one of my faves on the system, I've got the CD version. Will pick up the AES cart one of these days!

There was also something weirdly satisfying about constantly sucking in enemies with Kirby in the Super Smash Bros. games. Used to annoy the hell out of my mates, that and turning into a brick.

Stone Kirby is great for kicking some boss ass when you just want to take it slooow.

I haven't been back to FFVII but just saw this animation that made me quite tempted! I did love that game.

Really impressive Stop motion animation. Hopefully more that just the FF fans will appreciate it. :D

I recently had a few games of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Amazing RTS game. The best ever? I think so!

I haven't been back to FFVII but just saw this animation that made me quite tempted! I did love that game.

Really impressive Stop motion animation. Hopefully more that just the FF fans will appreciate it. :D

I recently had a few games of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. Amazing RTS game. The best ever? I think so!

Heh great vid, must have taken a fair bit of effort to make that. Whenever I think of FFVII though this in particular floods my brain and I can't the music out of my head for days.