New to area can anyone recommed a good vets

Ive Recently moved into the are and im looking for a good vet with the best price for giving my cat his yearly vacations. And it goes without saying a good service. Any help would be great thanks.:help:

What area in particular?

If it's Woodseats S8, Peak Vets on Olivet Rd seems to be highly regarded by locals.

if you're in north sheffield, beech house vets on greengate lane, high green is highly recommended.

Ive Recently moved into the are and im looking for a good vet with the best price for giving my cat his yearly vacations. And it goes without saying a good service. Any help would be great thanks.:help:

BTW im in the halfway/ gleadless area

its Peak vets for me and to honest i would travel to get there as they do their own on call too which is better than pets now!!!

if its particularly their boosters you're concerned about its worth looking around for offers. someone recently was telling me they'd got a very good lifetime deal for boosters at vets4pets - but i can't get into their web site at the moment.

there's also a good deal at highfield vets for boosters plus:

http://www.highfieldvets.com/healthplan.php

i've been to highfield occasionally and they seem very good.

Another vote for Peak vets, 36 olivet road, woodseats, S8 8qs, tel 01142507733, they do their own out of hours, and are open on sunday's for routine appointments, 11-1, superb staff, and excellent service, and their prices are reasonable too!!! can't fault them!!!

Peak vets :thumbsup: and Spire vets of Chesterfield, bit of a trek but well worth it as they are very cheap. We don't use any others but these 2 now.

Im in that area too. i use Vets 4 pets at birley for vaccs etc. as they have great deals. everything else I travel to spire. They have their own out of hours service too

Peak vets xx

def peak vets....fantastic service, very compassionate. BRILL