Kittens near west one - can you help

magsie

About your posting "there is a stray cat and 2 kittens living somewhere near west one complex. the cat had 6 kittens in the car park the other day. we found 4 kittens which were taken to a cat shelter, however we have been unable to catch the mum and 2 other kittens. last seen running to the bushes opposite the car park entrance.

any ideas on how to catch them please?"

I can help with a trap, but I need to know exactly where they are. Also the kits will need to be caught before the mum. Is this something you can help with. I'll PM you my mobile. Thanks for helping these kits. Mum must be under a lot of pressure. So sad for these feral mums, and their kits.

hi the cat and kittens were found in the car park at west one building in town. i work at west one but it wasnt me that took the kittens to the shelter it was 2 of my colleagues. i told them they needed to catch the mum and other kittens.

they did try and get the mum and other 2 kittens but she ran out of the car park entrance to the bushes in the houses opposite. i was told the mum was taken to a shelter in millhouses??

as far as i know the mum hasnt been seen since but she might still be in the car park area, although i havent seen them since.

i have access to the car park and i can find out from my colleagues where the mum/kittens were seen.

sorry i cant be more help as i wasnt involved in the first place i was told after it happened and i dont think my colleagues knew exactly what to do

Thanks for your email Daisy but I can't trap until you can find out where her kits have gone. I don't know any rescues in Millhouses! I take it wherever the kits have gone that they have agreed to take mum and the remaining kits. All the rescues I know are overfull at the moment, terrible situation. Email me once you know, Daisy and I'll be down there straight away to hopefully reunite mum and kits. Thank you.