The Blades defence..

Individually, the 3 main players who are currently playing have had a cracking season.

However, we are leaking goals at an alarming rate. Sloppy goals that should be prevented.

Collins has been solid, a real rock at the back and he has turned a lot of fans from hating him, to backing him very highly.

I have no real concerns on this front, but he is on the left hand side of the CB pairing and the LB's don't seem up to the job.

Maguire, named in the team of the year, voted young player of the year.

Started off really well, has become a better player because of the amount of games he has played for sucha young age.

I feel a bit crazy for putting this, but I see him as our weak link now, he seems to do stupid things, his pace is non-existant and his performances have dropped so much this second half of the season, that I don't feel confident in him as much as I used to.

Lowton, love this guy. He will be in the PL within the next 2 years.

He maybe too attacking for some, but in this league, for a top team, you need people who will be bombing forward at LB and RB. I have very little concerns about him.

In closing, I'm not saying that Maguire is to blame for all our worries, it's a combination of things... that all parties have a part to take responsible for.

We need to look at getting these back playing how they were the first half of the season, were we looked comfortable in defence.

Left back has been a problem most of the season although Lescinel was improving before his injury. The equalizer on Saturday came from the right wing despite having 2 left backs on at the time. I agree that the 3 you name have excelled this season especially considering the number of games they've played.

You're probably right,we don't tend to sign players who previously played for your lot.

We all know it happens both ways.

But Lowton would cost money the Owls haven't got to just go spending easily.

They'd be better off sticking to players like Antonio

We all know it happens both ways.

But Lowton would cost money the Owls haven't got to just go spending easily.

They'd be better off sticking to players like Antonio

It doesn't happen both ways at all,alan quinn,geary,cb at leeds now,forget his name.Wednesday have always had a problem with signing ex united players,not saying its right,it is just how it is.lowton though could end up at S6