Fused, Stained glass Courses on offer

Hi, I'm starting some glass classes this month. I'm offering fused glass, stained glass and mosaic. I'm based at The Nichols Building Shalesmoor if you want to take a look. I'm offering pay as you go to 2 day classes. Take a look at my website, it's a work in progress at the moment, I'm not technically minded.

andcreations-sheffield.co.uk or look on Facebook Nichols Building. Email me if you want any further info. debs_burrell@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for reading, Debs

• 4 weeks later...

New classes at The Nichols Building, Shalesmoor begining this month.

Taster Course (2 hours) £25. Overview of fused glass process & make a few small pieces - no experience required.

Introduction to Fused Glass (1 day) £70. Practical hands-on experience giving you the skills and knowledge to make your own work. Techniques, frits, metals & coloured glass, use of moulds.

Introduction Course (2 Days) £180. Overview of fused glass process, material use, coloured glass, techniques of effects, use of moulds, firing schedules, texture & cold working techniques.

All Courses are fully inclusive of all glass supplies, use of tools, kiln, lunch & refreshments.

If you are wanting an evening class I can arrange something

Many other courses available - dates vary throughout June and July.

Please contact Debs direct on 07764 986315 or debs_burrell@yahoo.co.uk

Based at Studio 1 - The Nichols Building Vintage Art & Craft Centre, First Floor, Shalesmoor, Sheffield S3 8UY

Parking available next to the Centre. 2 mins from Shalesmoor tram stop.

Have a look at my website, still a work in progress

andcreations-sheffield.co.uk

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm posting for a friend. This a charity (not trade) organisation WEA, (Workers Education Association)who run a variety of classes from Arts and Crafts to Maths and English. They believe that education should be available and affordable. I thought this may interest some of you.

Glass fusing for beginners course. Peolpe with experience are also welcome. Learn to make beautiful decorative items like panels, dishes and jewellery using fused glass. Fused glass course for 8 weeks, starting Tuesday 25 Sept and Thursday 27 Sept, 6.30 - 9.00 p.m. at Southey Green Primary School, Crowder Ave, Southey Green S5 7QG. Also Monday 24 Sept for 10 weeks, 10 - 12 a.m. £ 65.00 per course and £ 3.00 for people on some benefits. Limited spaces - please contact Krishna; telephone 2323620.