Did GM win us promotion

How can an armchair fan turn up at the ground. They would never get through the turnstiles.

I'm glad to welcome anyone into the ground. Too much is made of this true fan stuff.

Fully agree mate, were never gonna get 38k every week in League 1, so when people make the effort to turn out for a big game it makes it a special occasion like today.

Every team has a fluctuating core of fans who turn up week in week out and a great number who may have attended regularly at a point in there life but can no longer do so, why shouldnt these people come and enjoy the big games.

megson deserves credit for the team building, fitness etc. as much as i didn't agree with mandarics decision at the time he was right to get rid,i do think we were getting too predictable under megson. jones seems to encourage the players to play it on the deck more.

the time to judge jones is from now,, theres no doubt we will need to bring some new players in so hopefully he can find some gems

Guest sibon
Fully agree mate, were never gonna get 38k every week in League 1, so when people make the effort to turn out for a big game it makes it a special occasion like today.

Every team has a fluctuating core of fans who turn up week in week out and a great number who may have attended regularly at a point in there life but can no longer do so, why shouldnt these people come and enjoy the big games.

Some folks can only attend one game in three or four. We've had a walk up of about 10K for quite a lot of this season. that means that we've probably got about 30-40k casual fans.

It is no surprise that they want to come to the promotion party. We could have sold another 10k today.

are you a sleeper cell? were you at s6 today?

Why would I be, as a blades season ticket holder? Odd question...

Why would I be, as a blades season ticket holder? Odd question...

I sometimes wonder hmmmmm

I sometimes wonder hmmmmm

I'd say the same about you, but can't say i've seen you on here that often... still, wonder all you want, doesn't bother me :)

I'd say the same about you, but can't say i've seen you on here that often... still, wonder all you want, doesn't bother me :)
:thumbsup::hihi: spot on

Megson did ok for the Owls.

All credit must go to DJ, without him, this end of season run would never have happened and you would have ended up in the play offs.