Stevenage vs Blades ..PLAY-OFF Thread

I think Huddersfield are the most likely team to go through the play offs it might be United and Huddersfield in the final,Huddersfield are on a high and look a good team.

Thats what worries me if its huddersfield (if we beat stevenage) because a certain striker as been as been rested for a while,

I totally agree the season is a marathan not a sprint, and you finished second so deserve to go up, what i was trying to get across was the ignorance of some wednesday fans * Its only little Stevenage so should romp it*

I don't think you can single 'some' Wednesday fans out as ignorant.

United lost 2-1 at Stevenage and drew 2-2 against them at home. Yet some blades are convinced they will sail past them in the play offs.

Football fans - so many are deluded.

I don't think you can single 'some' Wednesday fans out as ignorant.

United lost 2-1 at Stevenage and drew 2-2 against them at home. Yet some blades are convinced they will sail past them in the play offs.

Football fans - so many are deluded.

Looking through this thread I dont see ONE blade who is convinced We will sail past them, on the contary most blades seem to think we have blown it. Football Fans so many deluded, Does that include you?

Looking through this thread I dont see ONE blade who is convinced We will sail past them, on the contary most blades seem to think we have blown it. Football Fans so many deluded, Does that include you?

I'm sure that you will be aware that not all blades have posted on this thread, yet alone forum.

I know SOME (as I said) who believe they will sail past Stevenage.

But generally fans do have a different perspective on their own team than that of the impartial bystander. Some are even deluded.

I'm sure that you will be aware that not all blades have posted on this thread, yet alone forum.

I know SOME (as I said) who believe they will sail past Stevenage.

But generally fans do have a different perspective on their own team than that of the impartial bystander. Some are even deluded.

Seen as you dont live in sheffield ill give you the general feeling amongst the red and white half of the city *WE WONT WIN THE PLAY OFFS*

Seen as you dont live in sheffield ill give you the general feeling amongst the red and white half of the city *WE WONT WIN THE PLAY OFFS*

A little defeatest of you, but honest, so respect to you.

p.s. I do live in Sheffield. If you are referring to Timperley, it's where the character Frank Sidebottom was from, not me.

A little defeatest of you, but honest, so respect to you.

p.s. I do live in Sheffield. If you are referring to Timperley, it's where the character Frank Sidebottom was from, not me.

What! I gave you the general feeling due to our recent form in this competion, I think we have a chance, frankie can you do me a favour and move to Timperley any way :)

What! I gave you the general feeling due to our recent form in this competion, I think we have a chance, frankie can you do me a favour and move to Timperley any way :)

I'm a little confused now.

In your previous post you put *WE WONT WIN THE PLAY OFFS*

Then you say: I think we have a chance.

Perhaps you are a little confused too.

Never mind. Good luck with the play offs. :thumbsup:

I'm a little confused now.

In your previous post you put *WE WONT WIN THE PLAY OFFS*

Then you say: I think we have a chance.

Perhaps you are a little confused too.

Never mind. Good luck with the play offs. :thumbsup:

Not difficult to confuse you is it! I was giving you the general feeling amongst Blades that we wont win the play offs as for me i think we have a chance COMPREHEND!

Ha ha ha ha........BRILLIANT COMEBACK.

No we dont want him to come back ;)

Not difficult to confuse you is it! I was giving you the general feeling amongst Blades that we wont win the play offs as for me i think we have a chance COMPREHEND!

Ahhh, I get it now.

What you're trying to say is that some fans are deluded.

Have a good one :thumbsup: