Straight Mile fishery.

I'd love to mate but I need flat bank, it's a walking issue. Mind you I would fish the Rother if a river was possible.

I don't need any info on fishing the S M just if it's changed hands.

I didn't think it had, I just read on another forum that someone giving advice on how to fish there said he always fed a sloppy mix :confused:

By the way charlie thanks but I'm not that sensitive to take marieh's post the wrong way.

Edited by sheff 13

I didn't think it had, I just read on another forum that someone giving advice on how to fish there said he always fed a sloppy mix :confused:

By the way charlie thanks but I'm not that sensitive to take marieh's post the wrong way.

strange no gb rules there,if i were going,it'd be worm and caster for chub

it was not sent to sound arrogant,but i was just saying that there is good fishing on your door step the don.