Whats the ice cream man doing out tonight?

I saw the ice cream van driving round parson cross tonight at around 9pm, what's he doing out sounding his music at this time??? its dark and he wont sell any ice creams now

I would buy one if he came here

not at todays prices, 99s are not 99p any more

Standing out from the crowd, if he went around in the daylight he may struggle with the competition. I would be tempted too, a nice 99 after a weeks work!

I saw the ice cream van driving round parson cross tonight at around 9pm, what's he doing out sounding his music at this time??? its dark and he wont sell any ice creams now

After reeding a thread the other week i would say that the ''ice cream'' man is acually a drug dealer, (proberly not though)

Or maybe he is just skint and he is trying to get a £1 or 2 in his sky-rocket :bigsmile:

Kids are all high on baking soda round here plus there all on dole and get up around 2pm, so 9pm is still early doors to some. Hey and the icecream mans jingles fit right in with the all night house parties laced with drink and drugs and banging bass.

You know da skore !

.......... what's he doing out sounding his music at this time? ..........

To begin with?

Breaking the law.

Kids are all high on baking soda round here plus there all on dole and get up around 2pm, so 9pm is still early doors to some. Hey and the icecream mans jingles fit right in with the all night house parties laced with drink and drugs and banging bass.

You know da skore !

bone idle youths, the world has gone mental

Selling weed obviously.

The ice cream man is probably sat at home in front of his telly oblivious to the fact that someone has half inched his van.:hihi:

not at todays prices, 99s are not 99p any more

99s have never been 99p its a brand cadburys 99 flake