Pool players wanted for weds night league

Hey there,

I am looking for a few players for the weds night pool league for the Nottingham house pool team.

The league starts in a couple of weeks, and could do with a few more players.

If interested please pm me, or get in contact via facebook

http://www.facebook.com/thenottyhouse

I may be available gimmie a shout.

I used to play for the Cutler before it closed down on monday nights, then went to a team in Rotherham on mons but its to far to go each week so this may work for me.

What sort of standard are the team?

Best thing to do to get new players in is have pool knockouts in the pub brings in good players if that doesn't work try coming down to Riley's 1 Tuesday they have about 20 players in the knockout you may get a player

Hi!

Are you still looking for players?

Hi Cat,

Couldn't reply via pm due to my lack of posts, but here we go —

Used to play snooker often and regularly knocked in 20's and the occasional 30's. Played pool recently with a friend and knocked in 6 balls on the trot so I would say I'm above average. I usually win against people i play (who are mainly ok and average).

Where abouts do you play and what nights are you looking at? Definitely interested in getting involved in a team and a league

Hi Cat,

Couldn't reply via pm due to my lack of posts, but here we go —

Used to play snooker often and regularly knocked in 20's and the occasional 30's. Played pool recently with a friend and knocked in 6 balls on the trot so I would say I'm above average. I usually win against people i play (who are mainly ok and average).

Where abouts do you play and what nights are you looking at? Definitely interested in getting involved in a team and a league

If you click the link posted above (post number 5) it takes you to the league page, which lists all the pubs in the league. If you joined the Nottingham House team (OPs team), they are based at Broomhill, and so home games would be there, but the away games would be at various other pubs as listed on the link :)

All games start at 8.15 as far as I know, OH just started playing for the Lord Nelson with my dad :)

Anyone want to play 3/4 snooker tonight Riley's at hunters bar short I know it's late notice ring the club before 8pm 0114 2666266

Yorkshire - I'm going to go down and enter the pool tournament, which I think starts at about 7.30. Would be up for playing after if the pool knockout doesn't go on till late?

There is a snooker team Tuesdays but the season doesn't start until Sept the team should be in Div A in the new season

I think they be looking for 1 or 2 players away maybe more of a problem