Jump to content

What's This Called?

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to find picture of something on the internet but no matter what I type in I can't find it.


Haven't seen one for years but it's a handle with a circular dial with letters on it. You feed the little pieces of plastic through and punch letters on to it. You can then peel off the back and stick them on things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.