Looking to rent a Therapy/Treatment Room

I'm looking for a therapy or treatment room to rent for hypnotherapy so ideally somewhere quiet-ish although I will happily consider anything! Hoping for flexibility with renting on an ad-hoc basis but this is by no means essential and I would be very open to any offers or info!

Many thanks,

Gx :D

• 1 month later...

The House of Elliott has a room to rent available from the 1st of August.

We offer a wide range of services including Hairdressing, Beauty treatments massage, IPL, Nail extentions,. Swimming lessons etc and always looking for new treatments to compliment our services.....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Beighton lifestyle centre may still have some space. Rooms can be hourly daily, weekly or monthly. The number is 0114 2478383 and ask for Steve/ Amanda or Fliss. The centre is a hugely popular place with treatment rooms, function/dance/course/class space, community centre/cafe and small offices ... it's a proper little tardis with 2 lots of carparking and also some parking onroad.

Thanks

Tracy

Edited by BeightonBabe
typo

• 3 weeks later...