Looks like an experienced 68 up front.

Looks like United are going to opt for an experienced team tomorrow with our two 34 year old strikers Cresswell and Beattie offering the fire power up front.

We all know Beattie has struggled of late, Wilson admits they signed him at the club as an impact player and that 90 minutes week in week out would never have been an option with him. Cresswell on the other hand has been holding 3 seperate injuries and the club didn't expect him to feature at the weekend but he begged to be on the bench and came on with Beattie to turn the game around.

Wilson told sufc.co.uk that having Beattie and Cresswell on the pitch meant he played a bit more direct, this could be a sign of things to come tomorrow.

It might have been better to start with them last week, even if they couldn't play the full match, would rather have been winning at half time.

I think exactly the same bu I understand where Wilson is coming from with Cresswell, at the end of the day he's injured and not just slightly but has had three seperate injuries to his nose, wrist and shoulder and the clubs doctors sound like they have told him to rest. It's credit to Cresswell who wants to play and has begged the gaffer who put him on the bench, it's then even more credit due for coming on and putting in a man of the match performance and scoring a goal. I think Beattie should have featured a lot earlier as it was probably his best game in a blades shirt but that said I think he needs to play along side another veteran like Cresswell to get the best out of him, I think he fits the old school poacher mould and would struggle alongside O'Halloran.

As long as there's pace across the midfield/wide area's then I guess you can play with two 34yr old forwards ...

Expect United to score a couple tomorrow, as long as their defence holds tight there could be a promotion party in Exeter

Its no problem playing two 34yr olds if they are any good, cresswell never was and beattie's good days are way back in the past.

And I'd take more ... No that should be any notice from someone who watches them regular