Good luck for the last day

As a Charlton fan obviously I have enjoyed this season....and for once it is not us sweating on the last day of the season.

Now, as a neutral, I would like to wish both United and Wednesday the best of luck on the last day.....you as fans have been a credit to your clubs...and both deserve success and Championship football...I just hope you both achieve it...one way or another

As a Charlton fan obviously I have enjoyed this season....and for once it is not us sweating on the last day of the season.

Now, as a neutral, I would like to wish both United and Wednesday the best of luck on the last day.....you as fans have been a credit to your clubs...and both deserve success and Championship football...I just hope you both achieve it...one way or another

Cheers mate!

If it wasn't for your team both Sheffield clubs will be going up automatic, that is not funny lol

May i also wish all the best to genuine supporters of the 2 clubs, and ask the glory hunters to have a good look at them selves starting with United, 30,000 There on Saturday, 31,000 every game in the Premiership !! where are you on a weekly basis ??

And Owls, 3 year ago, your club was going under, the club begged and begged for you to turn up and hit the 16,000 break even figure, you failed to turn up ! yet here again the glory hunters are out in force, even more than the Palace match 2 seasons ago !

Shame on all of you, out for the glory, but missing in action when your beloved clubs needed you... supporters and fans !! different gravy..

Respect to both sets of hard core....

May i also wish all the best to genuine supporters of the 2 clubs, and ask the glory hunters to have a good look at them selves starting with United, 30,000 There on Saturday, 31,000 every game in the Premiership !! where are you on a weekly basis ??

And Owls, 3 year ago, your club was going under, the club begged and begged for you to turn up and hit the 16,000 break even figure, you failed to turn up ! yet here again the glory hunters are out in force, even more than the Palace match 2 seasons ago !

Shame on all of you, out for the glory, but missing in action when your beloved clubs needed you... supporters and fans !! different gravy..

well said mate, good post

Flamin hell LB get off your high horse there will always be and always has been glory supporters and part timers, you have been around long enough to have accepted that and moved on !

Tomorrow is 'potentially' going to be a great occasion at Hillsborough, some people who go regularly will be taking friends, kids, grandkids, wives etc etc, and who knows maybe some of those youngsters going to Hillsborough for the first time tomorrow will become the hardcore supporters of the future !

Flamin hell LB get off your high horse there will always be and always has been glory supporters and part timers, you have been around long enough to have accepted that and moved on !

Tomorrow is 'potentially' going to be a great occasion at Hillsborough, some people who go regularly will be taking friends, kids, grandkids, wives etc etc, and who knows maybe some of those youngsters going to Hillsborough for the first time tomorrow will become the hardcore supporters of the future !

What a terrible thought.