Clothing stolen from my washing line. Wybourne.

Overnight they've taken everything including my daughters school uniform, grrrr. :rant:

I've only just moved here (Wybourne) from Meersbrook and it's not the only thing i've had taken since i moved in last Friday, Monday they took my bike from the back garden which was only left there overnight as i had the kitchen full of boxes waiting to be unpacked.

So now i'm left with no bike to go to work on and no uniform for my daughter.

I suppose it's just bad luck but at the moment i wish i hadn't exchanged now. :(

Thanks, i could kill them right now lol as it's a problem i didn't need and her spare is still packed in one of dozens of boxes.

I guess i'm just very unlucky as usually i'd stick it in the dryer but i've not yet managed to get it plumbed in, but i can replace it later i guess.

Thanks, i could kill them right now lol as it's a problem i didn't need and her spare is still packed in one of dozens of boxes.

I guess i'm just very unlucky as usually i'd stick it in the dryer but i've not yet managed to get it plumbed in, but i can replace it later i guess.

Be aware of leaving stuff out , because they have got away it once they might be back, vermin, p.s, keep a look out on the estate, the person that nicked it will have the cheek to be riding around on it probably right past your house, this is the law's fault because when they are caught the punishment is minimal, no deterrant in other words. :rant:

There seems to be rather a lot of petty and irritating theft going on at the moment. The other night the door knocker off one of my doors was stolen in a similarly annoying theft. Whoever it was left the one on the other door (which is in plain view of the neighbours) and those on other neighbours' doors, and just took mine.

It's just bad enough to be annoyed, but not large enough to start an insurance claim or be bothered with getting the police round. Do tell them though, because if it's part of a pattern or they find someone with things that they can identify as stolen then it will help in a conviction.

Crossed fingers that you can get your daughter another uniform without huge expense and that you work out a way to lock the sticky fingered tea leaves out of your garden :)

Overnight they've taken everything including my daughters school uniform, grrrr. :rant:

I've only just moved here (Wybourne) from Meersbrook and it's not the only thing i've had taken since i moved in last Friday, Monday they took my bike from the back garden which was only left there overnight as i had the kitchen full of boxes waiting to be unpacked.

So now i'm left with no bike to go to work on and no uniform for my daughter.

I suppose it's just bad luck but at the moment i wish i hadn't exchanged now. :(

50p a kilo, cash, clothing. was it a push bike that was stolen?

Definately report it, even if the police cant come out, they want that kind of information. More than likely theyre aware of whose doing it and any bit of extra info they have can help them find the dirtbag.

Sorry youre going through this. I've never left my laundry out over night (or anything that couldnt be nailed down or wort any value) because of things like that.

Some people are scum