Team to get us up this Saturday

Titanic99

I don't know about anyone else, but I am as nervous as hell about this game as it means so much to get out of this league.

So what team would you pick for the game.

For me these are certs:

Bywater

Baath

Buxton

Semedo

Lines

Madine

Antonio

The problem areas are:

Left-back- Looks like Reda and Bennett won't make it, I'd prefer Daniel Jones to Beevers in this position

Centre-half- I really like Llera as he's a proper footballer, but for this game maybe the blood and thunder of Jones is required so I'll go for Jones

Winger- Treacy or JJ- I'd give the latter the nod and if it is one of his bad days take him off

Upfront- THink he'll play Ranger, would prefer Lowe though

I agree with most of that,personally i would start with treacy not jj and possibly lowe,be nice to bring on jj and ranger if we need to. Im honestly not worried,ive watched the owls since 1968 so know exactly what can happen,but no worries saturday.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am as nervous as hell about this game as it means so much to get out of this league.

For me these are certs:

Bywater

Baath

Buxton

Semedo

Lines

Madine

Antonio

The problem areas are:

Left-back- Looks like Reda and Bennett won't make it, I'd prefer Daniel Jones to Beevers in this position

Centre-half- I really like Llera as he's a proper footballer, but for this game maybe the blood and thunder of Jones is required so I'll go for Jones

Winger- Treacy or JJ- I'd give the latter the nod and if it is one of his bad days take him off

Jones or Beevers -both will do the job

Lierea- will get it done.

Treacy -to start. JJ is too risky for this match.

Ranger- Proven

There were 37,000 against Palace when we went down but that was a relegation side,this side is a lot stronger.As long as they don't get too giddy & just make sure we finish with 11 men,we should cruise it.I don't think United will win down there anyway,but we just have to match their result whatever it may be.

For me these are certs:

Bywater

Baath

Buxton

Semedo

Lines

Madine

Antonio

The problem areas are:

You're not seriously suggesting taking out Llera after he's been the main reason you've been picking up points recently, against a Wycombe side that, Stuart Beavon apart, are pretty poor?

If he was good enough to play against Brentford when it really mattered, to drop him for a limited defender in Jones seems odd, and quite insulting to him really!... hopefully Dave Jones takes your advice :)

Guest sibon

We've got the tools to do the job. Ranger or Lowe? Treacy or Johnson? We'd have died for those choices last year.

I do want to see Llera instead of Jones, simply because Llera is the better player.

Other than that, we have skill, pace, power, form and self belief.

Just watch Wycombe poop the party:D

these last few months have seen swfc thrive under pressure, firstly closing a 5 point gap and 2 games in hand, then piling on the pressure of constant pick up of points from all our matches waiting for united to slip up, which ofcourse they did, so on this form we should in theory treat this as just another game to get 3 points.

our players now have the mental attitude to see this through, looking forward to a great day on sat, will probably be awake from about 7am .

these last few months have seen swfc thrive under pressure, firstly closing a 5 point gap and 2 games in hand, then piling on the pressure of constant pick up of points from all our matches waiting for united to slip up, which ofcourse they did, so on this form we should in theory treat this as just another game to get 3 points.

our players now have the mental attitude to see this through, looking forward to a great day on sat, will probably be awake from about 7am .

Well said man!