Missing ginger cat S14*home*

Cerid

Hi everyone, My cousin has just phoned me and she is really worried about her male ginger cat. He hasnt been home for 3 days now and its not like him at all. Hes never too far away from the house, when ever she calls his name or shakes a bag of food he comes running to the house,, but sadly he hasnt come home, he loves spending more time in the house than out.

She last saw him monday night. He has a brand new collar on, its black with diamonds on it. Hes ginger with strippy patterns of shades of ginger and has some patches of white fur on his face.

Neutered but not chipped unfortunaly.

He is also missing a big canine tooth on the top.

He answers to the name RUSTY.

Last seen on blackstock road near some shops, next to a road called ironside road.

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu158/MLOH-01/random/405959_2843677244651_1040959664_2921195_349200029_n.jpg

sorry that is the only pic we can find right now, its cropped from a much bigger pic.

Please if you have seen this cat please get in touch asap, there have been many cases recently in the area of missing cats and this makes my cousin even more worried. Her 2 1/2 yr old son wont stop asking where rusty is either :(

Im about to post on afew other websites.

If you know of any good lost n found websites for cats could you please let me know of them.

Thank you!

Edited by Cerid
added pic of cat

sorry to hear that, have you done all the posting leaflets and posters on lamp posts in vets pet shops local shops as many lost and found sites that you can, mine is still missing since 27 march but still checking sites every day, and popping up on here to remind everyone, hope you get some news soon, x

we havent done posters yet, my cousin doesnt have a computer so doesnt have a printer either and my printer is broken unfortunatly.

We will be getting posters up as soon as we can :)

Hope you find your cat soon. I feel so sorry for my cousin, rusty is a wonderful cat and it breaks our heart seeing her son cry and search and call for rusty all the time.

Why not just do a hand written poster, and get them photocopied at a shop. Every minute counts when animals go missing. So many ginger cats found and missing at the moment. Good luck Cerid

RUSTY IS HOME!! :D :D

He has just come home about 10 mins ago. Reaks of oil and petrol, he's starving and his fur looks really greazy. My cousin is going to give im a bath tonight once hes had some time alone at home. Hes gobbled his food down.

• 4 months later...
RUSTY IS HOME!! :D :D

He has just come home about 10 mins ago. Reaks of oil and petrol, he's starving and his fur looks really greazy. My cousin is going to give im a bath tonight once hes had some time alone at home. Hes gobbled his food down.

Sounds like he got himself locked inside a garage, or shed - glad he's got home safe though xxx