Cooking hemp? And pigeon feed?

I've just bought a kg of hemp what I need to cook myself, I'm I right in thinking? It gos in a big pan fetch it to boil and simmer for about 20mins,

Sounding abit delia there lol

Now the pigeon feed how what where when lol

put some bicarbanet of soda in with your hemp and boil til it opens

Don't know about pigeon food but hemp is best soaked over night before putting on the gas., beware you may get a nose bleed cos it stinks.

probably better putting it in a flask with hot water overnight

Don't know about pigeon food but hemp is best soaked over night before putting on the gas., beware you may get a nose bleed cos it stinks.

Upppppsssss already cooked on stove lol tbf it seems to have split, and I left it soaking in same water but with chillie powder in aswell, seems ok :)

probably better putting it in a flask with hot water overnight

I'll give that ago, sounds a lot easier? THANKS for the tip,

Soak the pigeon feed in warn water in a bucket use hot water and put lid on,then just boil same has the hemp untill the maize is soft.make sure that if you have bought the one with sunflower seeds in take them out the will bring the fish up in the water,un less your zigging,hemp just boil in warm water do not add any salt or it wont split

just boil in warm water :D Sorry marieh I had to do this :thumbsup:

just boil in warm water :D Sorry marieh I had to do this :thumbsup:
lol,theres gonna be a mountain of bait in drayton good lad

Great to see another carp angler new to the sport, but you will be the one hooked.you might has well tell your lass you wont be around a few days and nights a week for the next 50/60 years lol

Great to see another carp angler new to the sport, but you will be the one hooked.you might has well tell your lass you wont be around a few days and nights a week for the next 50/60 years lol

Thanks mate, I think it's wicked, trying to out smart these fish is a quest, and when you do, no matter the size it's a great feeling knowing you've done it, especially when you see em swim off nice and healthy, ATM as you know I'm chasing my P'B (9lb) witch tbf for a starter is not to bad? I don't think anyway, just trying to tune in on what I'm comfy with and works, Ive not got all sing all dancing stuff, and I think it's not my tackle on the bank what counts, it's the bit in the water! Aslong as my tackle on bank will do it's job that's good enough for me, :)