Doors for Terraced house alleyway!

HI Guys,

I am wanting to buy a few doors for the alleyway on my terrance house. Access is only for my property so dont need anyone else's permisson. I cant seem to find anyone who could supply me with this, any ideas??

I could also do with a new back door so if you know a company that does both please let me know.

Cheers

Why would you want 'a few' doors on the alleyway? Just curious, but I can't picture how you'd need any more than two at the most.

hi, im not bothered why you want doors in your alley way as what ever a customer wants they get, i can supply and fit any doors you want wherever you want them without being silly pm me for a free friendly and reliable quote, cheers steve.

Don't know whereabouts you are in Sheffield but there is a door shop on Abbeydale Road.

They have a good selection of all sorts of doors, new doors not 2nd hand.

how much would you charge to fit a stair case with all spindles .

inbox me with your number and i will arrange a view time to quote.

I'm still looking for someone to come and quote me for the ally way doors if anyone is interested PM me!